New York is a city with no equal – superb architecture, the world’s greatest theatre district, renowned galleries and museums, eclectic neighborhoods, cultural events and fantastic restaurants. And you will find yourself in the middle of it all.
Close your eyes and you can actually feel the electricity coursing through the city. It’s not the buildings or the streets that are producing this energy. It’s the people that create this palpable buzz, practicing their passion on Broadway, in music halls, even in the subway platforms underneath it all.
The city features thousands of restaurants catering to the palates of almost every nation on the globe. Whatever your taste, from American fare to Armenian, Jamaican to Japanese, you will find it here, with the world’s best chefs taking care of the kitchen. Are you a lover of art? New York City is an artist’s Mecca with everything from traditional to the avant-garde. And shopping is an experience all its own. There are thousands of shops and boutiques spread throughout the city.
• Exceptional Midtown Manhattan location
• Sleek, light-filled rooms with elegant modern décor
• Hotel-style kitchenette with Pietra Bodoni counters and Miele, Liebherr and Wolf appliances
• Luxurious baths with glacier glass walls and Linea travertine marble
• High-speed wireless Internet in residence (with computer, printer and fax)
• Membership to the New York Sports Club on 44th until the CASSA fitness center is finished