Jackson Hole comprises the heart of a cowboy and the soul of a city. With horseback riding, wilderness hiking and wildlife watching in the summer and snowshoeing, snowmobiling and skiing in the winter, one thing is for sure, you won’t want to leave your new home in Jackson Hole. Jackson Hole is a casual western town, so leave your coat and tie in the closet.
• Great views in Teton Village
• Spacious great room with large rock fireplace and media center
• Gourmet kitchen with Sub-Zero and Viking appliances
• Dining room seats eight, breakfast bar seats four
• Master suite with gas fireplace, steam shower and Jacuzzi tub
• Spacious decks with outdoor barbecue and hot tub
• Mud room for ski equipment
• Walking distance to lift shuttle
Please note that this residence is bookable up to 60 days in advance of stay.