Nantucket epitomizes the classic American summer vacation. Lighthouses, lobster and late night strolls for ice cream await on this idyllic island. Affectionately referred to as the “Little Gray Lady” for her fearsome winter fogs and iconic gray clapboard-clad architecture, Nantucket will give you and your family a New England holiday you’ll never forget.
Twenty-five miles off of the Cape Cod coast and characterized by quaint cobblestoned streets, Nantucket offers stringently preserved historic sites, beautiful beaches and a wholesome vibe. The network of paved bike trails leading from the center of town to eight unique beaches makes it easy to get around. While children will delight in the Mitchell Aquarium touch-tank, tennis clinics and Living History camps, adults will not think twice about splurging on the gourmet eateries and handmade crafts. Whether shell-fishing, sailing or simply relaxing, visitors are sure to feel invigorated by the ocean air and inspired by the simple things.
• Located in Harborview Place, an exclusive compound just two blocks from town
• Harborview Place is adjacent to a secluded sandy beach
• Classic cottage architecture with distinctive personalized décor
• Top of the line gourmet galley kitchen
• Living room with fireplace
• Dining area that seats eight
• Spacious terraces ideal for late afternoon cocktails and relaxing
• Master suite has private balcony with water views
• Two-story cottage with two bedrooms upstairs and one on the main level
• Community gas grill, paddle boards and kayaks
• Complimentary on-island airport and ferry transfers subject to availability
• On-site concierge